- This event has passed.
2nd Annual International Conference on Agriculture and Forestry 2015
June 10, 2015 - June 12, 2015
With the aim to promote agricultural sustainability, The International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM) of Sri Lanka holds International Conferences on Agriculture and Forestry (ICOAF). The conference is an avenue to provide scientific platform for academics, scholars, thinkers, practitioners, scientists, and corporate and public policy-makers around the world to exchange knowledge, discuss issues, share innovations, and for linkages and network.
The ICOAF – 2014 was a very successful premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Agriculture and Forestry. Thus to continue its momentum, the 2nd Annual International Conference on Agriculture and Forestry (ICOAF-2015) will be held on June 10th – 12th 2015, at Colombo, Sri Lanka, with the theme: “Sustainable Agriculture and Global Food Security.” The conference will create a perfect platform with a keynote forum, scientific sessions, an exhibition, an executive round table, and a social networking dinner to explore innovative and appropriate solutions and to ensure sustainable agriculture practices and global food security.
- More than 100 presentations
- Key note sessions with leading characters in the field of agriculture and food security
- Networking opportunities with expertise
- Cultural event and post conference tour to explore the beauty and local traditions of Sri Lanka
- Special rates for Asian and African participants
- Special attention to young and innovative researchers to uplift their career
- Awards and medals to winners
- Publication opportunities in the best international research journals